FYI: I am not fluent in English, I’m trying to be at least. Sorry for the potentials mistakes. Feel free to correct me in the comment section.
« – Go now, let’s go !
- What the fuck happened over there, shit !
- Come on faster !
- Yeah, but will you tell me where are Tim and Bryan for Christ’s sake ?
- Dude, it’s all turned into a shit show in there !
- Well I guess I already know that because you came back alone ! What was those gunshots that I’ve heard ? It was supposed to be a fine calculated job, no victim !
- Dude, we thought we had it all under control. Everybody knew the plan and what he had to do but that… fucking security guard decided to be a hero ! Like he was paid enough to care about a robbery !
- If you let you guard down man, they’ll take you out for sure.
- What do you fucking know about a bank a robbery ! Shut the hell up and do your job, driving !
- Well excuse me for being worried about bringing home one dude instead of three ! What happened to them !
- Faster !
- I’m at full speed ! Get out if you think you could run faster you shit ! Answer me ! Where are Tim and Bryan ?!
- Tim got shot in the right shoulder by the security guard and Bryan was instantly killed by a bystander in the bank.
- What ? And you came out of it unharmed !
- Tim was badly injured but he could still fire his gun. We exchanged a copious numbers of bullets with the cops and the civilian. We killed the officer first, the bystander emptied is Smith&Wesson on us, Bryan took a bullet in the head… He died instantly. When the civilian started to reload, we took the opportunity to shower him with bullets and that wannabe hero died. Then, time started running out so Tim was guarding the civilians, I took care of the banker who opened the safe, took the money in my duffle bag and when I’ve came back, Tim was bleeding badly. I think that he had been hit sooner during the fire exchange with ether the civilian or the guard. At first, I’ve thought it was in the shoulder but he was hit in the left lung. Had to choose between him and the money so I’ve choose him but he refused and told me to go. To secure the money you see. He told me good luck and said he would cover my exit just in case someone decided to play hero… and here I am now.
- Fuck. For real ? Men you’re full of shit ! I knew you were a coward at the second I laid eyes on you !
- Men fuck you ! I did what had to be done !
- Come on, you could have carried Tim with you !
- Dude, I was literally carrying millions of dollars in a bag ! Money is heavy but you wouldn’t know this because you are our fucking gateway driver !
- Man, I can fire a gun, be careful with what you said ! Can’t believe you left Tim to get die or… Wait… shit ! Was he the one who fired his gun just before you came running to the car ?
- Yes I’ve told you, he was covering me !
- You fucking lier ! He was trying to shoot you because you’re the one who killed Bryan ! »
Rami died on the spot, shot by Aubrey.
« – You haven’t see that one coming isn’t it ? Getaway driver my ass ! »
Throwing the body out of the car, Aubrey drove West.
Nothing was going accordant to the plan, he saw the flashing lights of law enforcement cars reflecting on his rear view mirror.
Taking his handgun, he fired at the blinding lights. He received a salve of bullets as an answer.
The car stopped going forward almost immediately.
He had a two possibility now. Run or facing the cops.
To this day, the faith of the five million dollars is still unknown. But they’re tainted in blood, sweat, tears and betrayal, like every currency in this world.